Yatzy Protocol & Game
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
Summer sale - get the Premium version for half the price!Play the game of Yatzy (with variations) with in-app dice with realistic dice movements, or use physical dice and have the app to register the protocol.
The app can handle Yatzy, Yahtzee and Maxi Yatzy and is extremely configurable both regarding functionality and looks. Many "fixed" values (e.g. the score for Full House) can be freely selected among the variations in Yatzy, Yahtzee and Maxi Yatzy, thereby creating hybrid games that deviate from the "official" set of rules.
Features (free version):
* Yatzy protocol as played in northern Europe.
* Yahtzee protocol as played in USA/Central Europe.
* Maxi Yatzy protocol (Yatzy version with 6 dice).
* Handles free and forced games (forced games being games where you have to score from the top and down)
* Handles "Score a sheet" games where each player has a full sheet (6 columns) to complete as one game.
* Up to 6 players.
* Easy entry of scores through popup dice selection.
* Keeps track of game statistics, high scores and wins.
* Includes a large number of skins where you can pick your favorite color/background.
* Includes one customizable skin where you can select your own colors and select the background image (or color) of your choice.
* Many game parameters are customizable per game type.
* You can save and load games.
* A history view shows a chronological list of throws; can be used if you are unsure if a correct entry has been made.
* English, German or Swedish language is automatically selected based on device langue, or select language manually (among these three languages) if the selected language doesn't suite you.
* Let the app keep track of current player (to avoid registration on the wrong player) or allow free registration on any player.
Please note that the free verion is protocol-only, you need physical dice to play the game.
Features (Premium version)
An in-app purchase of the Premium version adds the following to the app:
* In-app dice play.
* Shared protocol where up to 6 devices can connect over local WiFi and share the same protocol/dice play. Please note that connection over Internet is not supported - all devices must be connected to the same local WiFi.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category