Noice: Ad-free indefinite background noise
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
For a lot of people, a little background noise is helpful to calm down and focus.Background noise can help minimise the effects of stress. In some cases, it's also a boost to productivity. It also helps people in masking their tinnitus.
Noice is an app that allows you to create a customised ambience using clips from environmental noise sources. Create your perfect surroundings by combining different sounds to drown out distractions so you can focus on your work or generate peaceful environments for relaxation.
- 35 recorded noises
- Google Cast (Chromecast) enabled (on Play Store only)
- Auto sleep timer
- Alarm Clock
- Generate random mixes
- Make a customised mix
- Save your favourite mixes
- Play alongside other music players
- Individual volume control for each noise source
- Offline playback
- Light and dark app theme variants
- Life set (birds, crickets, wolf, human heartbeat, etc.)
- Forest set (bonfire, night, wind, palm trees, etc.)
- Monsoon set (rain, thunders)
- Teleportation set (coffee shop, library, office, seaside, riverbank, etc.)
- Vehicle set (moving train, in-flight, creaking ship, electric car, etc.)
- Raw noise (white, pink, brownian)
- prevent device from sleeping: to keep device CPU awake during playback
- run foreground service: to run the player process (different than UI)
- run at startup: to ensure that wake-up timers persist across reboots
- full network access: to enable Chromecast and financial contributions
- view network connections: added by a dependency, currently not in use
- Google Play billing service: to enable financial contributions for supporting development
Noice is free and open-source software.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category