Learn to play piano step by step
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
Can you learn to play piano only? If you can learn to play piano, and any instrument in a self-taught way, but a series of very specific characteristics are required and there will be multiple limitations.Learning to play piano is more in the mind than in the body. The piano is one of the kings of the instruments, to touch it is available to everyone and the benefits go far beyond cultivating the intellect:
- Reduces stress
- Improves coordination
- Improved memory
- Expression and more social life
In our app we show you some tutorials with tips to help you learn step by step to be a great pianist:
- Find a song that you like and find its version on the keyboard.
- Separate the score by small parts, each part does not last more than 10 seconds
- Do not get frills, do not advance until you are sure, do not use both hands if you think you can not.
- Practice every day
If you want to learn to play the piano or if you already play the piano and want to play music in this application you will find everything you need, you will find the best pianist techniques.
Our app for beginner pianists is a free tutorial videos so you can learn to play by yourself and step by step each key. It is not necessary to have any previous musical knowledge. You will learn lessons such as:
- Recognize keys, octaves and musical scale
- The numbering of the fingers
- Exercises with both hands at the same time
- Minor, sustained and flat chords
They are also interesting tutorials for musicians of other instruments that want to start at the piano or on the keyboard. This would be as a complement to their musical knowledge. You can share the videos to learn to Play the keyboard through the main social networks.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category