Kids Connect the Dots Free
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
100% Free.Calling all young explorers to take their first amazing digital adventure on our educational skill safari and meet some cool grassland animals. The hippo, giraffe, lion, elephant, rhino and lots of others in our savannah crew are more than fun to play with, they are also great for learning numbers and letters comprehension while connecting the dots & tracing their outlines. Appropriate for children with autism, designed for several age groups in mind, this game will be entertaining for both toddlers and preschool children.
Do you have a little fearless Tarzan boy or girl in the house? This dot-to-dot Forest Encyclopedia is a puzzle game for all the little ones that can't wait to go on an adventure in the rainforest. Practice the alphabet abc's, counting 123's, learn new words & animal names pronunciations, watch real life photos & videos and learn new facts & features about the gorillas, iguanas, crocodiles, tigers and many more animals. Our educational joining dots game is suitable for both toddlers and preschool children. Get ready, get set, go... learning has never been so much fun.
Gameplay & Features:
- tap the dots or drag & draw lines to connect sequential numbers (123) and upper (ABC) or lower (abc) case letters.
- each dot pronounces the number or letter and so kids learn the alphabets and numbers (1 to 20) and also counting.
- help features for smaller kids where the outline of the animal is shown, the next dot in sequence starts blinking after a 4 second gap and joining the wrong dot makes it say no with an animation.
- to make it more fun you can change the shape or colors of the dots as well.
- Easy and Hard mode with less and more dots respectively and kids can also select reverse numbers and letters to test their skills.
- theme specific ambient music and cute sounds in the entire game to make it more interesting for your young ones.
- applause, cheer and balloons on successfully completing joining of dots.
- animal comes to life and it plays the animal name and sounds audio.
- select the image icon to see real animal pictures, the video icon to see the animal in motion and the parents can help explain the kids the unique facts of each animal which are presented with the images.
- 45 hand drawn animals which looks cute but are detailed enough to recognize features.
26 different languages - English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category