Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
Easily share your real-time location from an Android device's WiFi Hotspot or through Bluetooth.Extremely useful for supplying a location to an Android device that does not have built-in GPS. NOTE: DOES NOT WORK WITH AMAZON FIRE DEVICES UNLESS USING A CUSTOM ROM!!!
Features of this app include:
- Easily share your location from a Wifi Hotspot and/or Bluetooth
- NMEA sharing to any non-Android device via WiFi using TCP (ie GpsGate for Windows)
- Up to 15 clients (WiFi and Bluetooth) can be receiving a location from the same device simultaneously
- Simple and small installation size
- Imposes no significant data usage; can be used without an internet connection
- Low memory usage
- Low battery usage
- Reliable. It detects when sharing is available and connects if enabled
- Little-to-no configuration needed. GPS Tether assists with enabling Mock Locations.
- Almost any Android WiFi Hotspot AP or any paired Bluetooth device can be shared to/from
- GPS Tether must be installed on both the sharing and receiving devices.
- Must run on at least Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- To receive the location from the sharing device, the receiver must have "Mock Locations" enabled. GPS Tether can do this for you with root access, or open developer settings if you would like to do it yourself.
Note: GPS Tether should work on any Android v4.2+ based device. However, if it is listed in the Play Store as "incompatible" for any of your devices, download the APK from http://www.lucky-always.com
Comments? Suggestions? Complaints? Requests for future features? Bug reports?
Let me know with an email before leaving a review to see if I can resolve it. :)
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category